Now you can make a claim for compensation quickly and easily by organising a specialist personal injury solicitor through Medex Accident Assistance.

We’ll help you establish if you have a claim and then organise a personal injury solicitor to start working for you and with our no win no fee* guarantee it won’t cost you anything if we are unable to get you compensation.

You can follow the progress of your personal injury claim online 24 hours a day and you’ll be kept updated by e-mail and text messaging to your mobile phone

For Victims on Uninsured or Untraced Drivers

The Motor Insurance Bureau (MIB) is an organisation to whom a claim is submitted if you have recieved damage and injury from a road traffic accident  and the driver at fault is now untraceable or uninsured.Our solicitors will deal with them on your behalf

For Victims of Criminal injury

THE Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority(CICA) is a body to which a compensation claim is made for victims of criminal acts resulting in injury.Our solicitors will get you the maximun compensation applicable from the CICA

*Cancellation charges may be applicable